The “Kanishka Binayak Memorial Foundation” is organizing an online Primary Hyperoxaluria (PH) awareness programme on 26th of November 2022, CET Time: 12:30 PM-13:30 PM, IST Time: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM, BST Time: 5:30 PM-6:30 PM. Your participation in this programme will be highly appreciated.
To Commemorate “Shri Chitta Ranjan Saha” Founder & General Secretary of the Kanishka Binayak Memorial Foundation
To Commemorate “Mr. Dhananjay De Sarkar” and introduce Mr. DevDatta De Sarkar
Genesis of the Kanishka Binayak Memorial Foundation
Introduction to the PH disease & General Awareness Programme
- Welcome Address Asst. Prof.Nibedita Saha, MBA, Ph.D. Trustee, Kanishka Binayak Memorial Foundation, Midnapore.Brief Introduction about the Foundation
- Assoc. Prof. Nabanita Saha Joint Secretary & Trustee, Kanishka Binayak Memorial Foundation
- Member: Mrs. Nistarini Saha Treasurer, Kanishka Binayak Memorial Foundation.
- Member: Mr. Krishna Kanta Saha, Trustee, Kanishka Binayak Memorial Foundation
- Introduction to the CME Prof. (Dr.) Malay Mundle, Ex Professor, Community Medicine, India.
- Guest of Honour: Dr. Nada Simankova, M.D. Nephrology Dept. University Hospital Motol Prague, Czech Republic.
- Chief Guest: Dr. Nageswar P. Reddy, MD. DM Former Visiting Clinician, Dept. of Nephrology and Hypertension, Mayo Clinic, USA. Consultant Nephrologist, Hyderabad, India.
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Azmeri Sultana, DCH, MCPS, FCPS, FRCP (UK). Associate professor & Head of Paediatric Nephrology, Dr. M R Khan Children Hospital & ICH, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Vote of Thanks: Dr. Pranotosh Maity on behalf of President Prof. Sukumar Maiti
Online CME meeting Link: https://join.skype.com/CE75BG9jTzS9